- Sign up with our partner easyfundraising this term and collect free donations when parents/carers, supporters and volunteers shop online!
- Easily engage new and existing parents/carers and supporters in supporting your unit.
- A host of materials are available to help you raise and there’s also an exclusive competition!
In partnership with easyfundraising we’re pleased to launch the Girls Just Wanna Have Funds initiative. Over 4,000 units have raised over £350,000 with easyfundraising and yours has the chance to raise thousands of pounds over the coming months as we head towards the busiest shopping period of the year! Check out our fab explanation sheet, which will give you a great overview of easyfundraising, and just how easy it is!
Here’s how your unit can get involved…
1. Sign up your unit
Sign up your unit to easyfundraising here!
It’s a free, simple and effortless way of raising vital funds for your unit where you can involve all new parents right from the start of the new term. All the parents and volunteers have to do is start at easyfundraising each time they buy something online and at no extra cost they will collect a donation for the unit.
2. Download our simple GJWHF guide and get started!
Download our simple 2 page guide to get off to a great start with your fundraising!
3. Tell your volunteers about easyfundraising
Use this presentation to explain easyfundraising to volunteers at your unit – all volunteers can help make easyfundraising a success for the unit!
4. Let parents and supporters know how easily they can raise!
Make use of these #GJWHF tools and get parents and supporters raising for the unit while they shop! Simply personalise them and print them off before pinning them up and giving them out!
Register today at: http://girlguidesnwe.easyfundraising.org.uk/