This Christmas, we're encouraging our members to spread the Kindness and make someone's day with our #ChristmasKindess cards.
With some simple kind words, you can lift someone's spirits and make a huge difference to their day. Why not leave one for a stranger to find, or hand them out to people while you walk; you can even pair your card with a little sweet treat, for some added generosity.
Download our sheet, cut out your cards, and off you go!
We've created region kindness cards and unit kindness cards where you can add in your unit name for a personal touch!
- Smile and make someone's day a little sweeter.
- Look for ways you can promote peace.
- Just listen.
- Offer a hug.
- Make a new friend
- Give someone a genuine compliment.
- Hold open the door for the person behind you.
- Encourage a friend or family member when they are uncertain or unmotivated.
- Strike up a conversation with a stranger.
- Pay for the person behind you in line.
- Give your time to a friend or someone who needs it.
- Pause before you speak, and choose words with positive intention.
- Help someone get some rest (watch their kids, run an errand, bring them dinner, etc).
- Pick up litter you see thrown about even if its not yours.
- Remove complaints and curses for one week.
- Gift something meaningful to someone: loan a book, take flowers, drop off some choccies.
- Make a donation.
- Give up your seat.
Let's all be a little kinder. It's contagious!