Become a peer educator and give girls the space to talk about the issues that matter to them.
It's a great opportunity to:
- Gain the necessary skills to become a peer educator
- Learn through hands-on experience
- Gain ideas for new games and activities
- Learn about your safeguarding responsibilities
- Familiarise yourself with e-learning
- Get a chance to take part in some activities
- Have a go at planning a session
Date - Monday 5 August 2019 - Tuesday 6 August 2019
Time: 10.00 am (Monday) - 3.00 pm (Tuesday)
Where - Childrens Inn, Rowarth, High Peak, SK22 1DX
Cost - Free! (all meals and accommodation will be provided)
How to Apply
Please see the flyer below for more information.
To book, please complete the online form here. The deadline to apply is Friday 26 July 2019.