We will be hosting our annual Region Conference in March and would be delighted if you would join us. Each year Girlguiding North West England’s lead volunteers come together to celebrate our greatest achievements and share our vision for the future. This year, we're celebrating the power of the past, and force of the future.
We'll be focusing on key areas to fully support you in your role in the future of Girlguiding. The day will give you an opportunity to take all our previous experiences and share good practice so that we have a clear direction about how to support our members, and each other. You will be able to attend two out of the five sessions below, so please rank them accordingly.
• How to use the code of conduct to help with conversations
• Demystifying GDPR – what you should and shouldn’t be doing in your role
• How to get the best out of your new volunteers and young leaders (For Commissioners)
• Dealing with negativity about the programme (For Advisers)
• Strategy 2020 – Helping shape the future of Girlguiding from 2020 onwards
Date: Saturday 23rd March 2019 Where: St Joseph’s RC High School Chorley New Road Horwich Bolton BL6 6HW
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
Please note: This conference is most appropriate for specific roles, therefore is an invite-only event for:
- District and Division Commissioners including designates
- County and Assistant County Commissioners including designates
- Region and County section advisers
Please see the flyer here.
To book your free place, register here.