We're looking for two members to put the Adventure in 'Adventures In' (!) and make this trip fun and engaging for our girls. Along the way, you'll have just as much fun as the girls as together, you'll get to fuse guiding and the enriching Portuguese culture together!
If you're interested in international travel and want to provide extraordinary opportunities to young people, get involved!
We're looking for team members who support us in:
• Setting up the wide game/evening event
• Corresponding with the region office and contacts in Lisbon
• Supporting with the budget for the event
• Supporting groups planning their own adventures
• Helping to produce documentation for the event
• Being the main contact for other volunteers attending
There is also a communications focus in this role, which includes:
• Supporting region office with press, social media, and photo opportunities
• Collating photographs and videos from planning stages to the final trip
• Producing documentation of the event
• Managing social media and other forms of publicity
• Liaising with groups before, and during the event
How to apply
If you're interested in this opportunity, please download the flyer below, and read the information carefully before applying.
Please note: The deadline for applications is Friday 13 March 2020.
You will find the application form here.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Region HQ on 01772 791 947 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're up for a challenge and eager to take the lead on an international project, apply today!