We're offering our Rangers and Young Leaders a bursary to go towards travelling to region training sessions and events. This includes travel to the mainland or the Isle of Man, if representing the region. In exceptional circumstances, consideration will be given to attendance of national events but these will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Any Rangers or Young Leader member with Girlguiding North West England may apply for a bursary towards travel expenses in order to attend a North West England Region Training or Event that will be of benefit to the members. This includes travel to the mainland or the Isle of Man if representing the Region. In exceptional circumstances, consideration will be given to attendance at National events but these will be judged on a case by case basis.
- You must provide proof that you have enrolled or registered with the appropriate training or events where applicable, or if you do not have the money to pay for this in advance, include a copy of your booking form so that the payment can be sent directly with your form for you. Please send a stamped addressed envelope if your form requires onward transmission.
- Bursaries are available up to two weeks in advance and six weeks following an Event.
- In the event that a bursary is paid and you do not attend an event, reimbursement will be
- The number of bursaries awarded to one person in any one year may be limited.
To apply, please click here.
If you need any assistance with completing this application form, please contact the region office at firstname.lastname@example.org.