How can you get involved?
We’d love for units all over the region to get involved in collecting bras and period products for our two chosen projects. Please note, period products must be in unopened, external packaging and in date in order to be accepted. You can either drop off your donations at one of our drop off points below, or you could host a drop off point at your local guide hut or other building. For period products, you just need a large box in which to collect them. Bra banks can be requested at https://www.againstbreastcancer.org.uk/recycling/bra-recycling/ – please follow their instructions carefully for collecting and returning bras.
We have drop off points all around the region, with more due to be added very soon. See the list below for your nearest drop-off point:
- Girlguiding North West England – Region HQ, Guiding Road, Preston PR2 5PD
- Girlguiding Cheshire Forest – The Lodge, Pettypool Activity Centre, Pool Lane, Sandiway, Northwich CW8 2DR
- Girlguiding Cumbria South – Touring
- Girlguiding Greater Manchester West – Bras – Dunelm Mill, St Mary’s Way, Stockport SK1 2HU and Dunelm Mill, Green Street, Radcliffe M26 3ED. Period products – Touring (please take your donations to your next county event or training)
- Girlguiding Lancashire Border – County HQ, 100 Shepherd Cross Street, Bolton BL1 3BY
- Girlguiding Lancashire West – Poulton Guide Centre, Station Road, Poulton-le-Fylde and Thornton Methodist Church, Victoria Road East, Thornton-Cleveleys (bras only)
- Girlguiding Merseyside – Rainhill Guide House, Corner of Stoney Lane/Old Lane, Rainhill L35 0LY
- Girlguiding Sefton – Please contact the county commissioner for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girlguiding Cheshire Border – Please email email@example.com
- Girlguiding Wirral – Hadlow Fields Activity Centre, Neston CH64 2UN