Are you a new commissioner and have therefore not been through the membership subscriptions process before? Have you been through it before but need a reminder of the process? Or, do you generally need a refresher and some advice about subscriptions in the current time?
If any of these – or you just want to find out more – then this is the training session for you!
By the end of the session you will be able to:
• update member roles in your level, as appropriate
• understand the process and how to support your units, including ensuring their unit numbers are accurate
• view the status of trial invoices in your level
• view the status of live invoices in your level
• answer questions relating to fees this year
• know where to signpost units for support (e.g. grants and support available from region or Girlguiding)
Sessions will be lead by our region's Membership Systems lead volunteer who led this course last year and it was oversubscribed.
By planning early, we are hoping to ensure every commissioner who wants to attend has the opportunity to do so.
Please note: As spaces are limited, please only register if you can definitely attend.