Welcome to Girlguiding North West England!
Girlguiding North West England is part of Girlguiding, the country’s largest voluntary organisation for girls and young women.
We have over 68,000 members in our Region across 17 Girlguiding counties. We’re lucky enough that this includes some of the most beautiful scenery and interesting places to visit in the country. We enjoy a rich heritage, beautiful countryside and coastal areas, and stunning cityscapes all on our door step!
We enable our members to discover and fulfill their potential through an exciting range of enjoyable activities and events, so they can make a positive contribution to their community and make a difference to the world. We aim to support both our younger members and adult volunteers to go the extra mile, truly putting girls in the lead!
Girlguiding North West England is continually evolving to ensure we stay relevant to today’s girls. We give girls and young women a voice in the modern world, providing fun and friendship along the way, whilst preserving the values of Girlguiding that have made it the largest organisation for girls and young women in the UK.
Current News & Events
- Arts in the City workshop resources
- Arts in the City 9th November 2013
- Christmas Countdown Blog starting 1st Dec
- DofE Expedition Assessors’ Accreditation Course 1st Feb 2014
- Support Services Coordinator Vacancy
- Be Brownie-licious: Big Brownie Birthday Woven & Enamel Badges!
- Sue Taylor receives prestigious Silver Fish Award
- Ghana Region Trip 2013
- Senior Section Venture Holiday 14-18 Apr 2014
If you have content you wish to be added to the Region website, please send it to the Region Office: firstname.lastname@example.org