Open to any member aged 16-30, The Queens Guide Award isn’t just a great achievement to share with fellow Girlguiding members. It could also impress potential employers, colleges and universities.
The core skills developed include:
- Resilience: Dealing with and overcoming problems
- Teamwork: Working well with others to achieve a goal together
- Leadership: Inspiring, encouraging and motivating others
- Communication: Expressing yourself with confidence
- Independence: Being responsible for your own choices
- Reflection: Thinking about what you’ve discovered on your journey
This special award is all about setting personal challenges – and working hard to achieve them.
You can find out more below or speak to your unit leader who will put you in touch with your local Queen’s Guide Adviser.